Narendra Panchal

My Name is Narender B Panchal and I am from Virar - Mumbai – Maharashtra - India. I started collecting Matchbox & labels from 2019, as I also collect Stamps, Coins and Currency Notes of World from childhood. I have also exhibited my collection in Society “Solo Exhibition” and also shows to my friends and relatives interested in it at home. To promote this HOBBY, I give stamps, coins Meghdoot Postcards and Matchbox to Children who come to see at exhibition or at home to promote this HOBBY. I have also taken part in BMCC 2021 & 2022 virtual Matchbox Exhibition this year 2023 will be also my third year with BMCC. I collect matchbox in my travelling in different states of India. Right now, as I am new Matchbox collector I am having only Indian matchbox around 1500 so I request to all my participates if they have extras can gift me or exchange with me, I have also collected set of different Diwali Color Matchbox. I have also started my YouTube Channel “N2K PHILATELY and NUMISMATIC” in that I upload all Video’s on Stamps, Coins, Bank Notes and Matchbox to promote this HOBBY. I have also taken part in PHILLONEX 2022 International Phillumenie Online Matchbox Exhibition. I don't have foreign matchbox collection as I don't have foreign contacts, if anyone interested then I will exchange or send him new match boxes of India and they can send me their country match boxes.


GO BACK TO HOMEPAGE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment