Chinu Saha











I am Chinu Saha from Chattogram, port city of Bangladesh. I started collecting match boxes and level in 2019. I have collected so many match box and level in various fields. I also collect various items such as stamps & bank notes. A Life Member of MBCC other organization which deals in hobby matter.

I have given my match box based on privately produced by china on various famous persons & historical events. I have also interest in the philatelic and numismatic collection. I also thanks Mr. Shakil Huq for his designs for match boxes on various interesting themes & hopes more to come.

List Of Exhibition Participated:
1. Lions Club & Daily Azadi-1992.
2. Bangladesh National Philatelic Association-1996.
3. Chattogram Collectors Club-2018
4. Bangladesh Collectors Show-2021.
5. Philateclic Society Of Bangladesh-2021.
6. 2 nd International Virtual Match Box & Label Exhibition-2022.
7. Varendra Philatelic Society-2022





No comments:

Post a Comment